Veneers are extremely aesthetic, ultra-thin, porcelain laminates that are custom made to adhere to the front of your teeth. They are long-term and very resistant to future staining or chipping, and are designed to look natural and fit your individual facial profile. Even tetracycline-stained teeth can be restored to a natural, beautiful smile.
Advantages of veneers include the ability to:
- Whiten/conceal stained or discolored teeth
- Close gaps between teeth
- Correct a crooked smile without braces
- Repair chips, wear and imperfections
- Create a more attractive and youthful-looking smile
- Obtain a more desirable shape